Friday, April 30, 2010

just do it.

"the most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. the fears are paper tigers. you can do anything you decide to do. you can act to change and control your life and the procedure, the process, is its own reward."

- amelia earnhart


i have always envied people with the drive, motivation, and perseverance that i lack. i mostly enjoy being a type B personality except for my slackness. i'm not sure, is it laziness or fear that keeps me from following through on the great plans i have for myself? i can dream them up, i know why they'll be beneficial to me and how to execute them. i just don't. what is stopping me? what is holding me back? i don't want to live a life with regret, wishing i had done things i hadn't for no good reason. i have a sense of purpose. i need to follow it.

the fears are paper tigers.

No comments:

Post a Comment